- If select "Auto Searching" in main menu, user could find the golf course and hole in the area automatically.
- User can select golf course saved in G-CORE PRO. User can save about 2000 golf course maps in G-CORE PRO.
If user selects a golf course, the G-CORE recognizes the nearest hall by searching the present area automatically
in which the user is. Therefore, if user is placed on the Teebox, the G-CORE on the screen informs courses and
various information of hole in which the user is present
- The user can preview map before going to the golf course.
All maps supported in "Select Course" are available.
My G-Core (Only supported in Pro Menu.)
- If input personal distance per club, the G-CORE informs club selection for distance at the rounding by voice.
- User can know "Average Distance" of each clubs that was used in golf courses.
User can check correct my average distance because the G-CORE informs average distance per club with
continuous accumulation of the average distance.
- This function is to manage records about time and strokes of golf course in which the G-CORE was used.
Specially, "play checking per hole" function was made for checking play after rounding for a professional aspirant,
a student, or pro players who is on intensive training and can help them to elevate their golf skills.
- Since the user can register his/her contact number on the G-CORE, the device can be found readily by someone
when the user loses the device. User can input this at "Base menu's Advance Functions" and "Pro menu" which is
on "My G-CORE" menu.
- User can mark the current position by pushing "Voice" key in each position of shot during play.
This function is linked with function for checking of each club's driving distance.
- This function is to delete a mark which contain wrong information.
- User must input result to move to the next hole. User can manage user's strokes exactly without caddie's help.
- If input result about strokes per hole, the scorecard will be managed by making out automatically.
Options in Rounding
Select Other Hole
- This function is to get information of other hole during/before play.
(It is a prerequisite function when user wishes to establish play plan beforehand.)
Meter / Yard
- User can change distance unit such as Meter or Yard according to user's prefer.
- This function is to select clubs that user uses actually for recording of the exact mean distance in the case of that
the user do shot with clubs not recommended by G-CORE.
- It's not available to see whole hole that is long in the screen. User can see whole hole by using "Whole View"
function to check the condition of surroundings of a green.
- This function is for the case of a long hole such as par 5 hole, serious locking dog-leg hole, or difficult condition
to check the position of green exactly due to concealment by trees or forests. It helps selecting direction by
drawing a line between the current spot and the center of the green.
- This function is to confirm basic contents regarding position of golf course, contact numbers, membership etc.
- This function is to set the green in hole that has both left green and right green.
It is set in left green basically and when the user selects the "Green Change" menu, it will be changed to right
- Before user begins rounding in the golf course that is not applied to accurate measurement, the user can adjust
coordinate of whole golf course hole in a putting green or each hole green center. In the case that accurate
measurement is not operated even if there is a map, user can do rounding by reducing an error range.
- This function is to measure accurately unmeasured golf courses, or when there is an error at green center of hole
in play though it has been accurately measured. User can play rounding with more correct information at rounding
in the same golf course through adjust function. (It can adjust only 1 hole.)
Reset All Adjust
- This function is to delete value that is adjusted into whole hole adjustment.
(If delete whole hole adjustment, it returns to existing data which G-CORE provides.)
Reset Hole Adjust
- This function is to delete value that is adjusted into current hole adjustment.
- User can check correct information on distance by setting exact pin position.
Also, this function can be used usefully for the measurement of the target spot of an approach shot.
- This function is to delete pin position value that user set.